'comodo'에 해당되는 글 5건
- SSL 인증서 발급 기관은 인증서 발급을 위해 ‘이메일 인증’을 지원
- 인증에 이용되는 이메일 주소가 공격자 또는 제3자에 의해 사용이 가능할 경우, SSL 인증서 발급을 통해 HTTPS 통신 데이터의 변조 등이 가능
- SSL 인증서 발급 기관은 이메일 인증을 사용할 수 있는 관리자용 이메일 계정을 특정 계정(firstname.lastname@example.org 등)으로 제한하여 인증을 제공
- 인증서 발급 기관에서 허용한 관리자용 이메일 주소를 공격자 또는 제3자가 사용이 가능한 경우, 해당 이메일을 통해 유효한 SSL 인증서를 발급받아 사용자 모르게 HTTPS 통신 내용을 변조하거나 도청
- 이메일 계정을 생성하는 관리자는 SSL 인증서 발급 기관이 허용한 특정 이메일 계정의 생성을 제한
- 일반 사용자에 대해 SSL 인증서 발급 기관이 허용한 특정 이메일 계정 생성을 제한하고 이미 일반 사용자에게 해당 계정이 생성되어 있을 경우 계정에 대한 비활성화를 권고※ 인증서 발급기관마다 허용하고 있는 이메일 계정은 상이하나 주로 사용되는 계정은 admin, administrator, webmaster, hostmaster, postmaster,root, ssladmin, info, is, it, mis, ssladministrator, sslwebmaster 등이 있음※ 인증서 발급을 위한 이메일 계정 정보 참고＊COMODO(Root CA)의 인증서 발급을 위한 메일 계정 : 참고사이트 ＊BUYhttp(SSL 리셀러)의 인증서 발급을 위한 메일 계정 : 참고사이트 
- SSL(Secure Socket Layer) 인증서 : HTTPS 등 암호화된 통신을 위해 인증기관이 발급해주는 디지털 인증서
- 한국인터넷진흥원 인터넷침해대응센터: 국번없이 118
Comodo Internet Security allows you to run programs inside the Sandbox on a
'one-off' basis. This is helpful to test the behavior of new executables that
you have downloaded or for applications that you are not sure that you trust.
Adding a program in this way means that it will run in the Sandbox this time
only. On subsequent executions it will not run in the sandbox (presuming it
sandboxing process). If you wish to run an application in the sandbox on a
long-term/permanent basis then use the Always Sandbox interface.
To run an application in the Sandbox
1. Click the 'Run a Program in the Sandbox' link in the Defense+ interface. The following dialog will open:
2. Click 'Select' to choose the program to be executed in the
3. Browse to the application and click 'Open'. In the example above,
opera.exe is chosen:
4. Click 'Run As' and select the restriction level you want to apply to the program from the menu.
- Untrusted - The application is not allowed to access any of the Operating system resources. The application is not allowed to execute more than 10 processes at a time and is run with very limited access rights.
|Note: Some of the applications that require user interaction may not work properly under this setting.|
- Restricted - The application is allowed to access very few operating system resources. The application is not allowed to execute more than 10 processes at a time and is run with very limited access rights.
|Note: Some of the applications like computer games may not work properly under this setting.|
- Limited - Only selected operating system resources can be
accessed by the application. The application is not allowed to execute more than
10 processes at a time and is run with out Administrator account privileges.
- Partially Limited - The application is allowed to access all the Operating system files and resources like clipboard. Modification of protected files/registry keys is not allowed. Privileged operations like loading drivers or debugging other applications are also not allowed.
The program is executed within the sandbox with the access restriction level that you selected. It will run in the Sandbox on this occasion only.
출처 : COMODO
Comodo Cleaning Essentials (CCE) is a set of powerful security tools designed to help users identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from Windows computers. Designed as a portable application, the software requires no installation and can be run directly from removable media such as a USB key.
CCE consists of two core technologies:
- KillSwitch - an advanced system monitoring tool that allows users to identify, monitor and stop potentially unsafe processes that are running on endpoint systems. Uniquely for a product of its type, KillSwitch leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to isolate untrusted processes with an extremely high degree of accuracy – improving IT operational efficiency by reducing false positives and cutting the amount of time spent troubleshooting an endpoint machine.
- Malware scanner – fully featured malware scanner capable of unearthing and removing viruses, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep within a system. The scanner is highly configurable, uses the latest heuristic techniques to detect previously unknown viruses, features first-class malware removal capabilities and is capable of detecting hidden drivers and services loaded during system start-up.
CCE is another indispensable security tool from Comodo that offers unique functionality to users of any experience levels.
All users will benefit from the ability to quickly scan and remove viruses with a VB100 rated scanning engine. Advanced users such as system admins will enjoy the high levels of visibility and control that KillSwitch provides over processes and services.
- Classifies the threat level of all objects and processes currently loaded into memory and highlights those that are not trusted
- Allows the admin to terminate, delete or suspend every untrusted item with a single click.
- On-demand malware scanner quickly finds viruses, rootkits and hidden services
- Extremely efficient malware removal routines thoroughly disinfect virus stricken endpoints
- Detailed statistics and graphs allow admins to analyze and fine tune system activity to almost infinite levels of detail
- Leverages Comodo's huge whitelist database to accurately identify the trust status of every running process with minimal false positives
- Integration with Comodo cloud scanning technology delivers instant behavioral analysis of unknown processes
- Powerful system tools provide control over even the most obscure system settings
- Simple interface for admins to manage trusted vendors list
- Comprehensive event logs provide detailed overview of system activity on endpoint machines
- Quick repair feature allows fast restoration of important Windows settings
- Can replace the standard Windows Task Manager if required
- Another indispensable addition to admin's security toolkit to complement software such as Comodo Internet Security
- Lightweight – requires no installation and can be run right from a USB stick
- Fast, free and easy to use
FreeDownload : http://enterprise.comodo.com/security-solutions/endpoint-security/cleaning-essentials/download-form.php?key5subkey1=564e8abe8709a69fdc2dc19b42a527b18755933e&key5subkey2=&key5subkey3=1319537671000&key5subkey4=&key5subkey5=1319537823000&key6subkey1=&key6subkey2=CH130782220&key6subkey3=5&key6subkey4=ko-kr&key6subkey5=KR&key6subkey6=0&key6subkey7=http://www.comodo.com/business-security/network-protection/cleaning_essentials.php&key6subkey8=103183&key6subkey9=16001200&key6subkey10=true&key7subkey1=111
출처 : comodo.com