'network sniffer'에 해당되는 글 1건
- 2011.04.19 윈도우 커멘드라인 명령 패킷 스니퍼 RawCap
Properties of RawCap:
- Can sniff any interface that has got an IP address, including 127.0.0.1 (localhost/loopback)
- RawCap.exe is just 17 kB
- No external libraries or DLL's needed other than .NET Framework 2.0
- No installation required, just download RawCap.exe and sniff
- Can sniff most interface types, including WiFi and PPP interfaces
- Minimal memory and CPU load
- Reliable and simple to use
You will need to have administrator privileges to run RawCap.
An alternative to supplying the interface number is to supply the IP address of the prefered interface instead, i.e. like this:
Interactive Console Dialog
You can also start RawCap without any arguments, this will leave you with an interactive dialog:
Raw sockets limitations in Vista and Win7
Due to current limitations in the raw sockets implementations for Windows Vista and Windows 7 we suggest running RawCap on Windows XP. The main problem with raw socket sniffing in Vista and Win7 is that you might not receive either incoming packets (Win7) or outgoing packets (Vista).
You can download RawCap.exe here.