The LogViewer Pro is a viewer for text log files. Features include:
- Fast scrolling, eats low memory
- Supports any file size (4 Gb and larger)
- Multitabbed interface
- Auto-reload file, "Follow tail" mode
- Allows to highlight some lines (e.g. "errors", "warnings")
- Supports multiple encodings: ANSI, OEM, UTF-8, Unicode LE/BE etc.
- File search (both forward and backward)
- File printing
- Line wrapping, configurable tab expansion
- Line numbers
- Always-on-top option
- Unicode names support
Test log with highlighting
The note about "Follow tail" mode: it can be changed on per-tab basis. So you can enable "Follow tail" for one file, and disable it for another. This also can be said about the "Wrap" option.
The file highlighting feature currently supports 20 different colors. Lines can be matched using RegEx, so you can use one color option for seleral different words: you should specify "word1|word2|..." for this.
License: Freeware for home use (must be registered for work use).
Limitation of non-registered version: nag screen at start.
System requirements: Windows All (32-bit).