'LM'에 해당되는 글 2건
- 2012.01.13 RainbowCrack Project UPDATE
- 2009.11.17 RainbowCrack - The Time-Memory Tradeoff Hash Cracker
“RainbowCrack uses time-memory tradeoff algorithm to crack hashes. It differs from the hash crackers that use brute force algorithm. RainbowCrack is a general propose implementation of Philippe Oechslin’s faster time-memory trade-off technique. It crack hashes with rainbow tables.”
Official change log for RainbowCrack 1.5:
- Support 64-bit Windows operating systems
- Support 32-bit Linux operating systems (x86 only)
- Support 64-bit Linux operating systems (x86_64 only)
- Support rainbow table file larger than 2 GB
Dowload RainbowCrack 1.5:
RainbowCrack 1.5 – rainbowcrack-1.5-win32.zip/rainbowcrack-1.5-win64.zip/rainbowcrack-1.5-linux32.zip/rainbowcrack-1.5-linux64.zip – http://project-rainbowcrack.com/index.htm#download
List of Rainbow Tables
IntroductionThe graphics user interface of rcrack program is introduced in RainbowCrack 1.4. Two new programs are included:
- rcrack_gui.exe - GUI of rcrack program
- rcrack_cuda_gui.exe - GUI of rcrack program with GPU computation support
Step 1: Load the hashes
Step 2: Specify the rainbow tables to be searched
Select "Search Rainbow Tables..." menu to specify individual rainbow tables to search:
Select "Search Rainbow Tables In Directory..." menu to search all rainbow tables in a directory:
Select "Search Rainbow Tables In Profile..." to specify a sequence of rainbow tables to search:
Step 3: Wait for the resultWhen rainbow tables are specified, the table lookup will start.
That is all.
PerformanceWe compare performance of different GPU based hash cracking methods. The first is direct GPU based brute force; the second is GPU based time-memory tradeoff hash cracking implemented in RainbowCrack software. The time-memory tradeoff approach is always hundreds of times faster.
원문 : http://project-rainbowcrack.com