'recovery'에 해당되는 글 5건
- 2014.09.11 Windows Registry Recovery (1)
- 2011.05.25 MysqlPasswordAuditor : Mysql Password Recovery & Auditing
- 2011.05.06 SmartFTP Password Decryptor (free)
This application allows to read files containing Windows 9x,NT,2K,XP,2K3 registry hives. It extracts many useful information about configuration and windows installation settings of host machine.
Registry hive can be exported into REGEDIT4 format.
Every topic data can be saved to CSV.
It's designed in Multiple Document Interface.
Here are described individual explorers:
- File Information
In this explorer you can see basic file properties and checksums.
- Security Record Explorer
Displays all security records used in registry. Usage counter, owner SID, group SID, list of affected keys and list of SACL and DACL is displayed for every record with flags and permissions enumerated. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry hives.
Displays Machine SID and part of SYSKEY. Enumerates local user and group accounts and some of their properties. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SAM hive.
- Windows Instalation
Displays Windows name, ID and key, install date and user registration info. Enumerates installed software with descriptions and install date and list of installed hotfixes wih description. This explorer is available only SOFTWARE registry hive (Product ID and key are extracted in SYSTEM hive too).
Displays quick overview (CPU, Monitors, Video and Sound card and Network cards) and full device map of configured devices that worked on host machine. They are displayed in "like Device Manager" tree with some properties. This explorer is available for SYSTEM registry hive.
- User Data
Displays user and machine name and tree based Start menu for selected USER hive. This explorer is available for USER registry hive.
- Startup Applications
Enumerates applications that are registered to be run after startup. This explorer is available for SOFTWARE registry hive.
- Services and Drivers
Enumerates all installed services and drivers with properties. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Network Configuration
Displays all installed network clients, protocols and services. Enumerates all defined network connections with its TCP/IP configuration. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Windows Firewall Settings
Displays settings (rules) for Windows Firewall. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
Displays all environment variables. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Shell Folders
Displays shell folders (folders known to system). This explorer is available only for NT based system registry SYSTEM hive.
- Outlook Express
Digs out all Outlook Express accounts and their settings. This explorer is available only for NT based system registry USER hive.
- Raw Data
This explorer displays whole registry in known tree format. Contains powerful searching and data interpreter.
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2
Free to use for both private and commercial users.
출처 : mitec.cz
Here are some of the special features of MysqlPasswordAuditor
- Free and Simple software to Recover/Audit Mysql Password.
- Very useful for IT administrators & Penetration Testers
- Dictionary based Password Recovery method
- Detailed statistics such as tested passwords, elapsed time, progress bar is displayed during Audit operation.
- Simple, easy to use GUI interface
- Integrated Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation.
MysqlPasswordAuditor comes with Installer which can help you in local installation & un-installation. It has intuitive setup wizard (as shown in the screenshot below) which guides you through series of steps in completion of installation. At any point of time you can use Uninstaller to remove the software from the system.
MyMysqlPasswordAuditor is GUI application which is easy to use even for beginners.
- Launch MysqlPasswordAuditor on your system from installed location.
- Enter your Mysql server IP address, port number, username for which to recover the password.
- Next select or drag & drop the password list file (you can find one in the installed location)
- Finally click on 'Start Audit' button to start the Mysql Password recovery operation.
- You will see detailed statistics during password audit operation
- On success, it will display the recovered password as shown in the screenshot below.
- Else you will see the failure message and you can then try with bigger password list file.
Here are the screenshots of MysqlPasswordAuditor
출처 : securityxploded.com
Here are the highlights of top features of SmartftpPasswordDecryptor
- Instantly decrypt and recover all stored FTP login passwords from SmartFTP..
- Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
- Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
SmartftpPasswordDecryptor comes with Installer so that you can install it locally on your system for regular usage. It has intuitive setup wizard (as shown in the screenshot below) which guides you through series of steps in completion of installation. At any point of time you can use Uninstaller to remove the software from the system.
Using Command-line Version
Here are the screenshots of SmartftpPasswordDecryptor
Screenshot 2: Command line usage of SmartftpPasswordDecryptor showing various examples.
Screenshot 3: Exported list of of recovered ftp login passwords by SmartftpPasswordDecryptor in HTML format.
출처 : securityxploded.com